It can be challenging to implement complete care into the practice without advanced training.
How can dental professionals bridge the gap between oral and systemic health?
IDM Revolution! Symposium: Connecting the Dots of Oral & Systemic Health
April 20-21, 2023 | St. Petersburg, FloridaRegister Here
Connect the Dots of
Oral and Systemic Health
The 2023 IDMSS Revolution! Symposium emphasizes the golden opportunity for dental professionals to gain the knowledge and skills to begin making the connections to improve the dental patient’s complete health.
Learn from nearly twenty experts as they each share "Med Talks," keynote discussions, and panels with opportunities for Q&A. Experience two days of fast-paced, information packed, interactive and fun learning sessions.
Seven Dentists. Five Hygienists. Three MDs. Two PhDs. One Nurse Practitioner.
The IDMSS Revolution! Symposium is a one of kind, leading-edge, multi-day event that will place you in the company of 19 expert speakers and over 100 of your professional colleagues who share the belief in the importance of providing an oral-systemic approach to complete health.
Learn about leaky gut, leaky gums, the power of peptides and nitric oxide, the oral-systemic connection and more. Connect with well respected experts in the fields of dentistry, medicine, and nutrition. Gain gain cutting edge knowledge for achieving optimal results in your practice.
Put yourself at the forefront of the integrative dental revolution!
The Revolution! Symposium will address the following questions:
1. What are the latest advancements in the study of oral and systemic inflammation?
2. How are dental and medical colleagues successfully collaborating?
3. What advances on the medical front are of importance to oral specialists?
4. How can I seek training to implement an integrative dental medicine (IDM) model on my own team or in my own practice?
5. What are we learning about point of care testing, test results and their connection to complete health, and lifestyle counseling?
6. What are we learning about marketing this knowledge to the public and increasing medical insurance reimbursement?
Thursday, April 20th
Friday, April 21st
8am - 5pm each day
St. Petersburg, Florida
Hazel D. Glasper, DDS
Putting a Face on Oral/Systemic Disease:
Dentistry is a Branch of Medicine
Scotty Bolding, DDS, MS, FACS
The Physiological and Neurological Impacts of Obstructive Sleep Apnea
“I have been so inspired by the amazing IDMSS educators! This is what I want to be a part of - something big and impactful. I want to help make the change in dentistry!”
- Michelle Mahlke, RDH
- Explain the critical roles of nitric oxide, xylitol, peptide therapy, leaky gut, leaky gums and their connections to systemic health
- Explain the connection between oral disease, diseases of the brain, and the latest information on diabetes
- Explain the key roles of oral pathogens, arterial plaque, and mandibular advancement surgery as a "cure" for sleep apnea, as well as children's airway disorders
- Explain how integrative dental medicine practitioners collaborate with medical colleagues and diagnose and treat their patients
- Explain how to implement lifestyle coaching and about the availability of medical insurance in a dental practice
- Review handout instructions on how to receive advanced training in implementation of the IDM concepts and how to market an oral-systemic practice
12.75 CE Credits Awarded
Must be present and available for the full seminar.
No late arrivals and no early departures. No exceptions.