IDM Scholar Society Presents:
The OASIS Mastery Program
The Oral and Systemic Integration System:
Bridging Medicine and Dentistry
In the rapidly evolving medical-dental landscape, the oral systemic connection lies at the heart of wellness. The IDMSS Oral and Systemic Integration System (OASIS) offers a revolutionary two-level program that equips medical and dental practitioners with cutting-edge, research-backed knowledge to create lasting impact on patient outcomes.
Medical and dental practitioners are aware that many patients are not progressing positively - instead of finding improved health, they remain stuck in the cycle of disease management. The OASIS program offers practitioners the tools to genuinely enhance patient results. Become the catalyst that matches your patients' health span to their lifespan.
Embark on the Journey from Medical-Dental Confusion to Medical-Dental Clarity, Competence and Confidence
The Oral and Systemic Integration System (OASIS) will equip you with the knowledge, clinical skills, and communication techniques to stride confidently into dental-medical interactions. Whether you're a seasoned practitioner or new to the field, this system will provide you with fresh knowledge, practical steps, a like-minded clinical community, resources, and a newfound sense of confidence when formulating and merging dental and medical diagnoses and treatment planning.
Bridge the medical-dental gap with unparalleled education and implementation strategies that no other organization offers. Say goodbye to confusion, frustration and the cycle of simply managing disease. Say hello to newfound clarity, competence, and health.
The OASIS program is for you if:
- You are a medical or dental practitioner seeking a new perspective, a renewed passion, and a path to mastery
- You want to gain confidence in understanding the oral systemic connection and elevate your patient care to new heights
- You understand the urgency of addressing health crises beyond mere symptom treatment
- You want to learn practical steps on how to collaborate with other medical-dental specialists in order to address total patient health
- Are ready to elevate your practice, elevate your impact, and usher in a new era of patient-centered care
OASIS: Level One Care Coordinator - Inflammation
- Exclusive Level 1 Online Community
- On-Demand Foundations Seminar
- On-Demand Essentials of Inflammation Course
- 90 Day Virtual Live Masterclass
- BONUS: Ticket to the Advanced Inflammation Workshop
Master Salivary Testing and Inflammation
In the OASIS Level One program, dive deep into the hottest topic in the medical-dental world: inflammation. Emerge equipped with knowledge of the highest risk oral pathogens and their impact on gut and heart health, as well as the competence to integrate salivary testing seamlessly into your practice.
The OASIS Level One Program will empower you to begin testing and implement targeted treatments with confidence. Get ready to transform your practice, enhancing patient well-being from the inside out.
OASIS: Level Two Care Coordinator - Airway & TMD
Master Airway, Sleep and TMD Disorders
Building upon the foundation of Level One, the OASIS Level Two program takes your skills to the next level. You'll refine your expertise in evaluating airway, breathing, sleep, and TMD disorders. This advanced curriculum equips you to perform thorough sleep testing and effectively assess and treat TMD. By delving deeper into the intricate interplay of oral and systemic health, you'll become a beacon of competence and confidence in your field.
The OASIS Level Two Program will empower you to begin sleep testing with confidence. Prepare to revolutionize your approach and focus on improving patient well-being from within.
- Exclusive Level 2 Online Community
- On-Demand Essentials of Airway Course
- On-Demand Essentials of TMD Course
- 90 Day Virtual Live Masterclass beginning Feb 2024
- BONUS: Ticket to the Advanced Airway and TMD Workshop
The Journey to Oral Systemic Mastery Begins Here:
OASIS Level One - Inflammation
Understand the big picture of inflammation and develop effective strategies to address oral pathologies and systemic inflammation.
OASIS Level One & Two Bundle
Bundle the features of
Level 1 and 2 and save!