As medical and dental practitioners, we understand the importance of the relationship between airway, sleep disorders, TMD and total health.
However, navigating the nuanced symptoms and challenges these conditions present can be overwhelming.
Lack of a clear roadmap can impede providing optimal care for your patients.
The Advanced Airway/TMD workshop empowers you to immediately implement patient care steps and gives you the option to become your own Airway and TMD specialist. Most importantly, it deepens your expertise in integrative dental medicine, unifying the critical elements of airway, breathing, sleep disorders, and TMD. Align yourself with an integrative approach to dental and medical care, and unlock new dimensions of success in your practice.
In this hands-on workshop, empower your clinical team to implement new systems in their practice related to home sleep testing, the use of oral appliances, interpretation of CBCT scans and MRIs, occlusal splints, patient education and lifestyle coaching.
In the IDMSS Advanced Airway/TMD Workshop, students will:
- Practice the utilization of high resolution pulse oximetry (HRPO) and home sleep testing (HST) in clinical practice
- Practice the use of oral appliances for the treatment of airway problems
- Learn to interpret CBCT scans to evaluate airway problems
- Learn to use the Piper Classification of TMJ disorders
- Practice interpreting MRIs in diagnosing TM Joint problems
- Learn to utilize various occlusal splints for the treatment of TMD
St. Petersburg Yacht Club
St. Petersburg, FL
Fri & Sat, Jan 26-27, 2024